- 1. Appraisal Letters Distribution – Enhancements
- 1. Ability to define multiple salary components - This feature enables to maintain the compensation break-up for all employees.
- 2. Show the salary components as a table in the appraisal letter - This enables enables to indicate the compensation breakup when distributing the revision letter to the employees for their easy understanding.
- 2. Enhancements in Bulk Approvals.
- 3. Goal Setting Page Enhancements
- 1. Weightage validation in goal setting page - highlight the problematic section - This feature ensures the weightage for any section during the goals setting phase does not exceed 100%. This logic does not allow to save the goal in case of this error and a pop indicates the error.
- 2. When remarks/comments are available, show the count in feedback/recommendation pages - This deals with the confidential exchange of notes between a manager and the skip level manager when providing feedback to a team member. The comments box now indicates the total number of comments available.
- 3. Show the remaining weightage in the goal setting page as new goals are added dynamically - This feature enables to easily plan the allocation of weightage for each goal during the goals setting phase.
- 4. Admin page to configure score calculation logic in the system.
- 5. Introduce review period for goals
- 1. Ability to define review periods (e.g. 2014-2015, 2015-2016) -
- 2. Do the goal setting for review periods - This feature enables to set goals specific to be achieved for the review period. This enables to have short review periods and monitoring and tracking progress becomes more easier.
- 3. Refer the goals of past review periods - This feature enables to easily refer the previous performance of the employee and the goals set for each review period.
- 6. Added perception gap analysis link to "Related Feedback" page.-
- 7. Ability to deactivate Track, Work Role, Designation and Organization Hierarchy have been introduced.
- 8. PIP Module Enhancements.
- 1. Ability to define master template for PIP and load the template automatically during review plan creation
- 2. Show the feedback from all the raters in the Provide Feedback page for easy reference
- 3. Show the improvement areas identified in the "View Goals" page
- 4. A new page to show the review plan feedback to employees and others
- 5. Added an email notification when feedback is submitted
- 9. Export PDF Enhancements
- 10. Security Issue Fixes.
- 1. Added Meeting Summary, Appeal Feedback Summary and Rating Summary sections
- 11. Performance Improvements.
Modified on: Tue, 6 Sep, 2016 at 1:05 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.