Now you can provide continuous feedback just by dropping an email on the go. Yes, you don’t have to get into Synergita every time. This saves time and improves adherence with respect to managers providing continuous feedback. Synergita supports Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013.
To enable this feature, please follow the below steps & install the outlook plugin.
1. Download the outlook plug-in from Continuous Feedback page
2. Unzip the contents and run setup.exe and follow the wizard instructions
3. Restart outlook. Now outlook plug-in installation is completed
4. Open new message window and navigate to Add-Ins tab. Select “Post To Synergita” checkbox (screenshot given below)
5. Enter the email address to whom you want to provide feedback. (“To” email address)
6. Enter suitable subject and feedback as content and send the email
7. The feedback is posted to the system. Visibility setting for all feedback posted from Outlook is “Private” and so it is visible to who posts the feedback and the recipient.
Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.