SWOT Analysis is a very useful tool which helps in understanding the Strength and Weakness as perceived by the Manager and for brainstorming & uncovering the Opportunities that are open and exists for Employee Development and the Threats the organization/Department can overcome. This Report helps to develop a complete awareness of the situation and helps with both strategic planning & decision making w.r.t the Human Capital Management.
HR managers shall be able to access the SWOT Analysis Report from their Home screen Navigation Bar click on -> Manage reports.
SWOT Analysis Report is grouped under Performance Management.
Click on SWOT Analysis Report, it takes you to the following page;
Here you can generate multiple views of SWOT Analysis Report with the help of following filters available;
- Duration: It helps you to generate SWOT Analysis report for the cycles conducted in the given time period.
- Cycle Name: Select a feedback cycle and generate the report for a cycle.
- Track: Generate SWOT Analysis of those employees who falls under a particular track.
- Organization Unit: Generate SWOT Analysis report based on the various units of an organization.
- Work Role: Generate SWOT report of all employees who falls under the same work role.
It generates a SWOT Analysis Report which shows the strength and weakness of the employees with reference to particular attributes.
These details can be downloaded into an Excel sheet or a PDF and can be printed, if necessary.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.