Synergita helps to maintain records of the training courses that the employees attended. The HR Admin can update the training courses completed by the employees.
To update training courses details
- Navigate to Development > My Team's Training
- My Team's Training page displays all the team members for whom training courses have been recommended.
- Search and find for a particular team member using the Search box to search by keyword and/or navigate the pages to find and locate that particular employee.
- To view the training related details of a particular team member by both completed and pending courses, click Pending Training Courses pertinent to that employee.
- The employee's training data page displays two sections.
- Pending Training Course(s) - This indicates the pending training programs yet to be completed by the employee
The Pending Training Course(s) that are displayed in the table indicates that there are no planned pending training programs to be attended by the employee.
- Training Log- The Training Log indicates the training programs that the employee attended
- To update the Training Programs that have been completed by the employee click the expansion (drop-down arrow)
- The log displays the details of the training course with the Category, Course Name, date attended, the number of hours spent on training, and comments.
- The Category and Course Name gets automatically pulled from the Pending Training Courses table and can be selected from the drop-down list. Make the necessary changes to the training courses attended.
- There is a provision available to attach documents in support of the completion of the course.
- On updating the details click the Save icon to save the changes made.
- The system shows the success message.
- The details are updated in the Attended Training Courses table.
- The total hours indicating the efforts in time are displayed on top of the table and the number is enclosed within brackets adjacent to the Training log.
- To discard the changes made click the delete icon.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.