Review Plan Types represent the type of feedback forms, which are configured in the system. For example, an Organization may want one type for Performance Reviews, another type for Performance Improvement Plan, etc. Feedback forms/master templates can be created for each of these review plan types. The default types of review plans that are predefined to evaluate and improve employee performance include
- Performance Appraisal Plan (PAP)
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
- Project Review Plan (PRP)
The steps to set up a review plan type are as follows.
To create a new review plan type
1. Navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under Performance Module Setup, click Manage Review Plan
3. Click the Add button. This will create a new row under each column.
4. Give a name, description, and abbreviation (short form) for the review plan type.
5. To edit the existing review plan type, just click the relevant row.
6. You can deactivate the review plan types temporarily except Performance Appraisal Plan and Survey, and reactivate it when necessary.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.