When a new extension field is added to an Entity, it has to be included in any of the forms. The fields, which appear across the pages in the product are managed in the forms. Once the newly created extension field is mapped with a form, the new field will start appearing in the respective page.
The steps to add custom fields to a form are as follows.
To include the newly added extension field to the form
1. Navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under Data and Forms, click Manage Forms and Grids
3. Click the Edit icon under Manage Fields relevant to the application main entity you want to include the newly added extended field.
4. Click Include specific to the new field.
5. Specify the newly added extension field properties that include display name, maximum length, regular expression, and description.
6. Enable the required options Is Editable (allows to edit the field), Is Mandatory (Denotes that the input for the field is compulsory or required) and/or Is Visible (this field is shown in the respective form/page).
7. Click Save to apply changes for that new field.
8. To re-arrange the order of added extension fields and base entity fields, use Re-order List.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.