Tenant Settings is a collection of setting and are used to configure various features across the product. These settings are used to configure several features and label names across the product.
Please refer the tenant settings manual before making any changes here.
The steps to configure a new tenant setting are as follows.
To set a new tenant setting
1. Navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under Production Support Utilities, click Manage Tenant Settings
Search view lists all the settings and their corresponding values.
3. To add a new setting, click the Add button.
The system consists of 3 standard settings. They are segregated as Functional, Analytics and Nomenclature.
4. Select the required type.
- Functional - controls a particular behavior in the respective feature.
- Analytics - the functions of the analytics module can be defined here.
- Nomenclature - define the label names, page titles across the product.
5. On saving, the changes are reflected in the respective feature.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.