As a HR administrator, you can use the Manage Users page to perform tasks such as adding users and modifying user details. The Manage User page also allows you to assign the roles for the user. Make sure that you have assigned the appropriate roles while adding a new user.
You can also perform various user management activities like edit user’s personal and address details, activate/deactivate users, lock/unlock users, set default password for new users, reset password for locked users, enforce password reset for users.
When the employees are imported and /or created in the system, users are automatically stored in the system.
The steps to add a new user are described in admin perspective. The steps are as follows.
To add users
1. Navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under User Management, click Manage Users
Search View lists the users existing in the system.
3. For creating a user, under the Action menu, click Add User
4. Under the USER DETAILS, specify the fields that include first and last name, and User Name. The user name can be the same as the email address.
5. Under the ADDRESS DETAILS, specify the residential address line, city, state, country, and postal code.
6. Under the ADD ROLES TO USER, assign one or more global roles to the new user.
7. If the Admin role is assigned, the user can access the entire system. There must be at least one Admin who can access all the data and features of the application.
8. For roles other than admin, the user can access data according to their defined roles in the organization. Example: Department Head, Manager, HR, etc.
9. On saving, the new user account will be approved and activated automatically. For deactivating user account, you should contact us.
10. To edit the existing user details, click the Edit icon relevant to that user row.
See also: User Actions
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.