How to view goal status of the employees
Modified on: Tue, 22 Oct, 2019 at 11:50 AM
Note: Goal Status can be accessed by the employee from the My Dashboard -> My Goals widget and the Reporting Manager can access the Goal Status of the reportees from the Performance -> My Team's Goals.
As a Reporting Manager, Score trend of the reportee can be accessed from the Goal Status Report as well.
Goal Status as an employee:
* Navigate to My Dashboard -> My Goals widget.
Goal Status as a Reporting Manager:
* Navigate to Performance -> My Team's Goals.
Goal Status Report
Goal Status Report is an important report that helps keep up-to-date with the progress status of goals. It summarizes the status of all the goals for specific employees during a particular time. This report displays in both the chart and grid form with the status against progress of each goal i.e., as Not Started, In Progress or Completed. It is also possible to view the status in % of completion against the assigned target.
This report is interactive and gets updated automatically as the data changes.
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Performance Management, click Goal Status Report
- Select the criteria by which you require to filter the report.
- For example the criteria can be limited to a particular employee using the Employee Number, or can be limited to using the First or the Last Name or by limiting the details to ascertain the performance of a particular team by using the Reporting To filter that allows to view the performance of the team reporting to a particular manager.
- In addition to this, the Due Date criterion allows viewing the status of goals which falls within a particular time period.
- In addition to this, the report can also be used to ascertain or limit details with respect to goal status like, "Not Started, In Progress or Completed", or goals that have been completed with a particular time frame or goals that are overdue.
- The report provides a comprehensive view of the status of goals pursued by each employee.
- The Grid view displays the goals that have been grouped by employee i.e., goals pursued by each employee.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?