Several categories can be created in the Continuous feedback module. These categories will be available on the continuous feedback page; the feedback shall be given to the employees by selecting one of these categories. Depending on the organizational needs, HR can add a new feedback category.
By default, the system already has a few categories defined. You can either use them or add your own categories.
The steps to create a category are as follows.
To add a new feedback category
1. Navigate to Admin > HR Administration
2. Under Engagement Module Setup, click Manage Continuous Feedback Categories
Search View lists all the available feedback categories.
3. To create a new feedback category, click the Add button. This will create a new row under each column.
4. The feedback categories that are set in the system by default are Award, Appreciation, Areas of Improvement, Unique Contribution, Tag to Employee Goal, etc.
5. Under Who can give, define one or more relationships like peers, manager, or HR who can give feedback to the employees in the respective category
6. You can also set the visibility of the feedback category to Public, Private, Confidential, or Restrict
- Public - feedback is visible to all employees across the Organization
- Private - feedback is visible to only the person who posts it and the employee who is tagged to the feedback
- Confidential - feedback is visible only for the employee, who provided it. Typically managers use this option to log and maintain feedback for team members to refer it in the future
- Restrict to - feedback is visible to the selected relationships
7. On saving, the feedback categories you created will be added to the category list for selection in the continuous feedback page.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary on how the features described here. The given screenshots may also vary from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.