To map the template based on designation, the mapping logic needs to be set in the Growth settings page and followed by template creation
Steps to configure the template matching logic are as follows
- Please navigate to, Admin > Tenant Administration
- Under Performance module setup, click the "Growth setting" icon
- Under the template matching section, Click on "ADD" and Choose the required plan type and select company as any and enable the designation button
- Finally, click on Save.
Once the mapping logic is set, make sure the designation field is filled in the employee profile so that the template can be mapped.
To create the template follow the below steps
- Please navigate to, Admin > HR Adminstration
- Under Performance module setup, Click the "Manage Feedback Form/Template" icon
- Click on ADD
- Enter all the essential information, name of the template description if any, choose the Designation, finally click on Save. once the template is created open the respective template and add all the attributes and respective review group & grade scale and click on save and publish the same.