How to enable weightages for Key Results in OKR
While creating the objective or updating it, the user who has access to enable weightages can set the weightage for each key result.
The weightages for Key Results allows to track the progress of objectives considering the criticality & volume of the work for each key result.
To enable the weightages, please follow the steps below.
- Navigate to OKR > Manage OKR > Create Objective and Add the respective objective details
- Click "Add Key result"
- "Enable Weightage" and add the key results by distributing the weightages to the added key results equal to 100%. The sum of weightage of key results should be 100 %.
- Once the details are provided, Save and Submit the Objectives.
To Edit the added weightages:
- OKR > Manage OKR
- Choose the "Key Result" and click the "Edit" Icon
- The user can edit the weightages and save the changes.
- The weightages changes will be applied to the objectives.