How to add training logs without recommendation of training courses?
Modified on: Wed, 8 Sep, 2021 at 2:24 PM
Synergita allows employees to add training logs without the recommendation of training courses.
To add training log details
- Navigate to Development > My Training
- Under the training log tab, Click on the ADD LOG button to add log on the training courses.
- Fill in the training course details, the hours attended and other details. You will also be able to add the course certificate or other training-related documents.
- On updating the details click the Save icon to save the details
- The system shows the success message.
- The details are updated in the Attended Training Courses table.
- The total hours indicating the efforts in time are displayed on top of the table and the number is enclosed within brackets adjacent to the Training log.
- To discard the changes made click the delete icon.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?