How to Review/Assess OKR?
Modified on: Mon, 27 Sep, 2021 at 12:27 PM
A review for OKR means once the employee updates the OKR progress or completion progress in the system, the status will be sent to the manager for review.
The employee will be able to provide the comments for the respective OKR and the manager can review the same and provide comments and ratings.
To review/approve the OKR manager should navigate to,
- OKR > OKR Approvals/Reviews
- The manager can able to view the pending approval form submitted by the employees and click the Review option against the respective objective.
- As a manager, you can able to view the completion status of the specific objective.
- The manager can review the status and can provide the rating and feedback for the same. Also, the manager has the option to choose the following actions.
- Let the employee continue to work on this objective
- Close the objective
- Once you are done with the review process, kindly submit the form.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?