The leadership teams and managers can track the progress of OKRs and get actionable insights with the OKR dashboard.
Click on "Objective Details Report" in the navigation menu.
- You will be taken to the "Objective Details Report" page.
The summary section helps to understand the overall progress of OKRs across the Organization.
- You can easily drill down to the OKRs by clicking the "View All" button
- Overall progress - Average progress % considering all the OKRs
- Overdue objective - Number OKRs not completed and passed the due date
- % of alignment - % of OKRs aligned versus the total number of OKRs
Status of Company Objectives, Team Objectives, and Individual Objectives
The status of all the Company, Team, and individual objectives are shown in the below chart. You can click any status and drill down to see the list of OKRs.
Project trajectory shows the expected progress based on the target, and due date versus the actual progress made based on the achieved target at any given time. You can analyze the progress of various Organization units/teams by choosing the Organization units filter. Further deeper analysis can be done by choosing the period (Last 7 Days, Last 4 weeks, Last 3 months).
Overall Progress Analysis
The lead/lag indicators give early signs of failure and help you proactively take corrective actions.
- Leading - The achieved target is more than the expected achievement at this time.
- On Track - Achieved target matches with the expected achievement at this time.
- Lagging - The achieved target is less than the expectation. Need corrective actions.
Leading & Lagging Departments
This section helps understand the teams, which are lagging and leading. These lead and lag indicators are computed based on the overall progress made by each department/team.
Detailed Progress Analysis
This section gives the cumulative view of OKRs at various statuses, and overdue objectives and also highlights the overall deviation (positive or negative). You can group the OKRs based on department, division, company, location & level.