- 1. I18 Implementation – Chinese version is added for the following modules
- a. Employee Management
- b. Performance
- c. Continuous Feedback
- 2. Goals Management
- a. Ability to set quarterly targets; set the targets to be achieved until each quarter for goals. Organizations can choose whether they want to set Annual Targets or Quarterly Targets in the product during implementation.
- b. A new email notification is added to communicate the changes made by manager to employee during goal approval step.A new email notification is added to communicate the changes made by manager to employee during goal approval step.
- c. Enhanced KPI library; define KPI for each Organization unit(Division, Department, etc.) and build the library.
- 3. Employee Module Enhancements
- a. Talent Development Initiatives tab is added; this will help capture whether an employee is part of HR initiatives such as RYM, HR Partner, etc.
- b. Additional base fields are added to multiple tabs in the employee profile
- 4. The following pages have been released with new UX implemented (left over from UX project)
- a. Advanced Search
- b. Select and approve reviewers
- c. Product Analytics
- 5. Configurable landing Page – The workflow/process image and textual contents in the landing page are made configurable for the HR.
- 6. Ability to exclude a section from the feedback form while triggering a feedback cycle. This will help Organizations keep a simple form for half-yearly and detailed form with all sections for the annual reviews. The sections to be excluded must not have weightages.
- 7. Added Group Heads to Feedback status report. Now you can get the department head, functional head in this report.
- 8. WAF Implementation – changes to handle scenarios when threats are blocked by WAF.
- 9. Performance Improvements.
- 10. Bug Fixes.
Modified on: Mon, 29 May, 2017 at 4:06 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.