HR can use this Manage Rewards page to manage the master list of rewards. These rewards or awards become part of the continuous feedback module.
The steps to add a reward are as follows.
To create a new reward
1. Navigate to Admin > HR Administration
2. Under Engagement Module Setup, click Manage Rewards
3. To add a new reward, click the Add button. This will create a new row under each column.
4. Give a name or title for the reward (e.g. Gold Star, Star Gladiator, Role Star, Year of Service Award, an Employee of the Month/Year, etc). The reward name will appear on the continuous feedback page.
5. Enter the detailed description for the reward.
6. Who can give - Define one or more relationships like Peer, Primary Manager or HR, who can give out rewards for employees.
7. Under Icon, click Choose File to upload the reward image of size and format supported by the system. The uploaded image will display as an icon at the continuous feedback wall.
8. Assign redeem points specific to the reward in order to claim or redeem as a gift voucher or coupons against the points by the employee later. Issue of gift or coupons have to be managed offline
9. To save the reward details, click the Save icon.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary on how the features described here. The given screenshots may also vary from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.