Synergita Version 3.5
Modified on: Mon, 1 Aug, 2022 at 1:02 PM
- Multi-product architecture with distributed deployment capabilities. Introduced simplified framework for the OKR product
- Increased the frequency of data refresh for the analytics databases; this will result in the data changes reflecting sooner in the analytics
- Improvised UX/UI for the OKR product
- Separate navigation/pages for individual, team and company objectives
- New view to see the other employees’ objectives
- Enhanced filters
- Introduced draft status - Ability to draft multiple objectives and keep them on draft status
- Introduced lead/lag indicators basis timeline and progress made on the objectives.
- Enhanced interface to update the achieved targets
- Export the objectives
- Sort the objectives basis due date, owner name, percentage of completion, and status.
- Aligned objective is brought into the OKR create form
- Grid view for better visibility and individual and team objectives tab to categorise the objectives waiting for approval/review.
- Configure OKR – added a configuration to easily enable OKR for all the employees.
- Continuous feedback – Enhanced the behaviour of confidential category
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?