Synergita Version 3.12 released on May 21, 2023
Modified on: Thu, 20 Jul, 2023 at 11:19 AM
- Introduced new target fields such as Target type, unit, start value to Objectives and Key results
1. Target fields:
- Unit: Users can now select their suitable target unit where we have provided a list of currencies symbol and customize their own unit: Code according to their requirements.
- Type: Users can set target types for better precision using the target types field. Users can set target type as Equal to, Should increase to, Should decrease to, Should stay above, Should stay below.
- Start value: Once the user chooses the type, they will now to able to enter a start value based on the target type selection. User can set the start value from where they begin to achieve the target value.
- Target displays on OKR details page and listing page updated with the above inclusions.
- Users will be notified with alert message on immediate publishing of their objective in case of absence of an approver. User can choose to publish it or not through this alert message.
- Users who create objectives for others can now be able to take actions like close, drop, edit and delete the objectives along with the chosen owner of those objectives. I.e: Both the objective creator and Owner will be able to access and manage the objectives.
- UI Enhancements
- User can now edit the organizational unit section in the Create Teams objective page using the OU pop up in that section.
- OKR Growth Edition feature list modified.
- OKR Configuration
- Users will be able to select all organizational unit while configuring Create access for team objectives. It will be a default selection for all OKR Starter edition's users.
- Admins are now provided with edit option for Review scale while configuring OKR.
- All the notifications enablement fields descriptions updated and displayed on the notifications tab.
- OKR export notification enabled.
- All mails will be triggered from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment Integration
- Subscription: License removal and renewal alerts updated.
- OKR Growth edition upgrade successful mail updated.
- OKR details report page content moved to OKR Dashboard temporarily and reports page is temporarily removed.
- Bug fixes
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?