Synergita Version 3.13 released on June 30, 2023
Modified on: Thu, 20 Jul, 2023 at 11:18 AM
- OKR Dashboard
- The Dashboard section provides a holistic view of company, team, and individual objectives. It offers valuable insights for tracking progress, enabling users to take action. Serving as a central hub, it facilitates objective monitoring and alignment, driving success across all levels of the organization. The Dashboard includes the following sections:
- Company Overview
- Displays the overall progress percentage, total objectives, aligned objectives, and unaligned objectives
- Each section includes a "View Details" link that provides more detailed information about the objectives.
- When “view details” is clicked, it displays a pop up with the objective name, completion percentage, objective owner, due date and the completion status.
- The Pop up can be filtered based on OKR type, OKR status, and Organizational Unit depending on the sections or widgets.
- OKR Status
- Presents a doughnut chart illustrating the status of objectives (Completed, Not Started, Dropped, Closed, Rejected, Waiting for Approval, Awaiting Review, Not Started, and In Progress).These status change depending on the type of objective.
- Includes a dropdown menu to select the status for Individual, Team, and Company objectives.
- If no objectives are available, it displays "No data to display".
- Attention Zone
- This section contains widgets which needs user attention to take action. The widget displays the following values:
- Due Today - The number of objectives that have a deadline today
- Pending Approvals - The number of created OKRs waiting for approval. They are divided into “Waiting for Approval” and “Sent for Approval”.
- Overdue - The number of objectives that have not been completed by their deadlines
- Awaiting Review - The number of OKRs waiting for review. They can be divided into “Waiting for Review” and “Sent for Review”
- My Insight
- This section contains widgets that displays the Total Objectives, Leading, Lagging Objectives, and On Track. Total Objectives is the number of objectives created or owned by the user.
- The widgets can be filtered based on the Organizational Units. This is applied only for team objectives.
- Presentation Mode has been introduced, where the section and the subsequent two sections can be expanded to full screen
- Growth Chart
- Presents department-wise team OKR progress in percentage using a bar chart.
- My Objectives
- Provides a summary of all the objectives and key results.
- Includes a doughnut chart showing the completion percentage of the objectives.
- It also shows the individual key results next to the respective objective and their completion percentage.
- Offers filters for "All Objectives," "Company Objectives," "Team Objectives," and "Individual Objectives".
- There is a icon with View, Edit and Update options. When they are clicked, it redirects to the OKR details pages.
- OKR Report page
- Displays the name and created date of the reports.
- Provides options to export or delete the selected report.
- Allows selection of reports using checkboxes to bulk export or delete reports.
- If "Export" is clicked, the report will be emailed to the registered email address.
- OKR Reports
- In this section, users generate customized reports for their needs. The Reports section allows to save, export, and delete reports, offering flexibility in managing and sharing information. It enables progress tracking, trend identification, and data-driven decision-making for optimizing the OKR journey.
- If there are no prior reports, it displays the message "There is no report. If you want to create a report, click the create report button."
- A button is displayed below the message to create a new report.
- Report Creation
- Report Name: Users can provide a name for the report to easily identify and reference it.
- Objective Type: Users can single select or multi select the desired objective type for the report, such as Company Objectives, Team Objectives, Individual Objectives, or all objectives.
- Period: Users can specify the start and end dates for the report's time frame. Objectives commencing within the selected time period will be listed.
- Objective Owner: Users can filter the report based on the owner of the objectives. Multiple selections are allowed.
- Objective Status: Users can choose the objective status criteria for the report, such as Completed, Not Started, In Progress, Closed, or Dropped. Multiple selections are allowed.
- Progress Status: Users can specify the progress status criteria for the report, including Leading, Lagging, or On-Track.
- Progress Percentage: Users can define the progress percentage criteria for the report, such as equal to, greater than, lesser than, or between certain values.
- Objective State: Users can filter objectives based on their state, such as Active or Inactive.
- Approval orReview Status: Users can specify the approval or review status criteria for the report, including Awaiting Approval, Approved, or Awaiting Review. Multiple selections are allowed.
- Choose Tags: Users can select specific tags to further refine the report results based on their assigned tags .Multiple selections are allowed.
- Report Generation
- After entering the necessary fields in the form, click the "Generate Report" button to start the process of creating the report.
- The report displays the Objective Name, Objective Type, Period, Objective Owner, and Progress Percentage in a tabular format.
- If more data are required in the final report, the relevant field can be added as columns by selecting from the field names from the drop down option.
- Click the "Save" button to store the report.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?