What is E-Communication?
HR teams can engage employees through emails. HR can compose and send emails from Synergita to the group of employees. The powerful visual dashboard reveals the email engagement metrics and helps analyze engagement value of every message.
- Formulate methods to nurture employees who actively participate in corporate activities and attract employees who are less inclined to participate.
- Identify which corporate communication grabs attention and which activities are an instant hit through HR email metrics
- Improve functional efficiencies, such as the right time to send emails and the special words in the subject line that increases open rate, by decoding past metrics
- Now engage your employees efficiently through emails like how marketers engage their prospects
Accessing the feature
E-communication feature can be accessed by navigating to Engagement > Manage E-communication
- On clicking the E-Communication menu, the system directs you to the Dashboard.
- Using this dashboard, the HR teams can analyze the following metrics
- Emails Sent
- Emails Read
- Emails Unread
- Emails Undelivered
- This gives a sense of how these emails are engaging to employees.
- You can also create multiple slices/dices of these metrics by choosing the Date Range and clicking Apply.
- The dashboard also shows the Monthly Email Distribution for the selected Date range. The chart shows the count of total emails that are sent every month.
- The total percentage of emails read, unread and undelivered are shown in the Overall E-Communication Statistics chart.
The Manage Emails tab shows the list of emails dispatched and the draft emails.
- The following data for each email can be reviewed from the Email List.
- Subject of the Email
- Email Status whether the email has been sent or saved as a draft.
- Total Recipients in the email that has been sent or saved as draft.
- The metrics of the email that has been sent.
You can compose new emails by clicking the "Compose" button,
- You can choose the recipients easily using the Advanced Filters.
- The Advanced filter pop-up enables you to choose the recipients.
- Select the filters and click Apply to load the list of recipients in the 'To" field.
- You can also manually enter the valid email ids of the recipients directly into the "To" and the "Cc" fields.
- You can create customized emails using the text editor given in the Content area.
- Attachments can be added by clicking the "Attach file" option.
- To save the composed email as a draft and to send it at a later point of time, click Save as Draft.
- To immediately send the email to the list of recipients added to the "To" and "Cc" field, click Send Now.