Salary revision typically follows the appraisal cycle. In Synergita, HR can easily manage the revisions for employees and automatically distribute the revision letters using this Manage Salary Revision Letters page.
HR can type the revised salary components of an individual employee or can perform bulk import using the Import from Excel feature and can send these letters for one or more approval levels and finally publish to view and download by the employees.
These revision letters are configured based on one or more parameters like Feedback Cycle, Designation, Organization Unit, Location, Grade or Score obtained in the performance appraisal. Based on these parameters, the system will automatically display these letters to the specific employees on publishing the salary revision.
To add and publish the salary revision of employees
1. Navigate to Admin > HR Administration
2. Under Revision Letter Setup, click Manage Salary Revision Letters
3. To enter the revised salary components of an individual employee, click Add and enter the revised salary breakup components against the employee number you entered.
5. Give Batch Name for your reference and Set Effective From date at which the revised salary becomes effective for the employee.
6. To create compensation revision, you can use Import From Excel and/or Generate Revision Letter feature.
7. To bulk import revised salary components of multiple employees, click the Import From Excel icon
8. In the Import Compensation Revision, do the following.
|Note: It is highly recommended to use the Default Template. This is because the template contains the required formatting and header rows. Your data file will not successfully upload if it doesn't contain the required information.|
- Download the Default Template excel. Fill the excel in a valid format. The data must include the employee's salary revision mandatory components
- Click Choose File to upload the updated template
- Click Import to validate the records
- To upload the data into the system, click Upload
- To correct the errors in the imported excel file, Click Download, update and then upload it again.
9. To generate revisions for all or selective employees, click Generate Revision Letter and select the Feedback Cycle in which the employees included, Compensation Workflow and required batch.
10. The new compensation revisions are in draft status initially and you can configure the required approval steps in the workflow as needed.
11. Once the revisions are generated, they are sent for approval. Select one or more revision records and click Send for Approval.
Compensation revisions can be approved/rejected during the review.
12. Select one or more revision records and click Approve All / Reject All. The rejected revisions are sent back for changes.
13. To publish all the salary revisions of the employees, select the revision records and then click Publish All.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary on how the features described here. The given screenshots may also vary from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.