To send a reminder Manually.
1. Navigate to Admin > HR Admin
2. Click on the Manage Process Cycles under the Performance Module Setup
3. Click on the cycle name from which you want to send the reminder
4. Click on the step number three and turn on "Do you want to enable the auto trigger of reminder notifications", if not turned on
5. The list of reminders will be listed and the status if the reminders are enabled will be shown. You will be able to send the reminders for which the Reminder Enabled status is YES
6. To send a particular reminder, check the appropriate checkbox ---> enter the due date (if needed) and click on the send reminder to the employees button
7. The reminder will be sent to those employees who are in the current step
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.