The HR team can deactivate the employees in a bulk manner in a single shot by uploading the deactivating employee details along with a few required and mandatory columns in the import sheet.
Please find the below steps to deactivate the employee:
To get the template for the deactivation of employees you have to navigate to,
1) Import Export tab -> Import Employee Details -> Download Employee Template.
2) Please download the employee template and add the mandatory employee details to the sheet, the mandatory fields are marked in bold.
3) To deactivate the employee, kindly provide the "Relieving date" and status as "False" in the employee template with the details.
4) Under Import & Validate, click Choose File to browse to the location where the updated Excel file is stored and click Open. Then, click Import & Validate.
- The uploaded employee data are validated.
- After the file import and validation completion, you can see the results of your upload with the total number of records successfully validated and the total number of error records.
- You can download the error file, correct the errors, update and then upload it again.
5)As a final step, in the 3rd step, select "Update only " and click Start to upload the data.
P S : Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.