HR Admin can manage the users easily with the User Management module.
Click on the "Configuration" link on the navigation menu.
Switch to the "User Management" tab on the configuration page.
Adding New Users
Click on the "+" icon on the top right of the user management section. A new user form will open up. Please fill in the details of the new user.
- Name - Enter the name of the user.
- Email ID - Enter the email ID of the user.
- Designation - Choose the designation of the employee from the drop-down. Click the "Add/Manage Values" to create a new designation.
- Organization unit - Choose the department or team of the user.
- Reporting Manager -Either click on the search icon or type the name of the person who you wish to select as the reporting manager. Choose the reporting manager for the user from the list of names given in the directory by clicking on the "View directory".
- Set as Admin- A new user who signed up for Synergita OKR through the website will become the "Admin" by default, and the toggle button will automatically turn on. The user with the admin role can make any number of invited users as Admin by turning on the toggle button. The user who has been assigned the role of admin has the privilege to access the configuration menu and invite other users. It is mandatory that the system has to have at least one user assigned to the "Admin" role. The system will not allow you to turn off the button if there are no other admins.
There will be a pop-up message stating that " At least one user should be set as Admin." After making the necessary changes, click on the "Update" button to save the changes.