Continuous Feedback wall allows providing feedback under various categories and awards to employees. Who can provide feedback or awards to which employees depends on how your HR admin configured this module in the product.
To add an award or feedback for an employee
1. Navigate to Engagement > Continuous Feedback
2. Click ADD FEEDBACK / AWARD
3. In the Add Continuous Feedback, do the following.
- Choose any of the Continuous Feedback Category from the list that is required to provide the employee eg: Award
- Select the Award from the list that suits the employee and pick the employee from the "View Directory" to whom continuous feedback is to be provided. And then click the action Add
- The Feedback Provider can also use the Import Employees option to provide the chosen award /chosen categories for the multiple employees in the organization.
- Enter the feedback comments against the category. The Voice Note can be used if the user would like to speak about the employee.
- Once all the information is provided the user can post the Continuous Feedback to the employee.
- Any feedback submitted will be published after 15 minutes. The feedback can be edited or deleted within those 15 minutes.
- Each post can be responded to based on the visibility settings. For information on setting the visibility of feedback to a certain group of people, refer to Manage Continuous Feedback Categories.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary on how the features are described here. The given screenshots may also vary from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.