Continuous Feedback wall allows providing feedback under various categories and awards to employees. Who can provide feedback or awards to which employees depends on how your HR admin configured this module in the product.
To add an award or feedback for an employee
1. Navigate to Engagement > Continuous Feedback
2. Click ADD FEEDBACK / AWARD
- Click View Employee Directory to pick the employee to whom continuous feedback is to be provided and then click Add
- Select any one of the feedback categories you require for providing the feedback
- The feedback categories available by default are Award, Appreciation, Areas of Improvement, Unique Contribution, and Tag to Employee Goal (using this category, you can tag the feedback with a specific goal)
- If Award category is chosen, you can select an award (e.g. Star Gladiator, Role Star, Role Star, Trust, Innovation, Employee of the Month/Year, etc).
- Enter the feedback
- To post the feedback, click POST
- Any feedback submitted will be published after 15 minutes. The feedback can be edited or deleted within those 15 minutes.
- Each post can be responded based on the visibility settings. For information on setting the visibility of feedback to a certain group of people, refer Manage Continuous Feedback Categories.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary on how the features described here. The given screenshots may also vary from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.