How to Turn ON an email notification from the Inactive list?
Modified on: Thu, 5 May, 2022 at 10:23 AM
As an HR administrator, you will be able to turn on notification at your end, so the same will start to get triggering the employees.
To turn on email notifications
1. Navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under Settings, click Manage Notifications
3. Search for the notification that needs to be turned on by unchecking the check box "Show Active only" in the Search box provided under the respective tab.
4. Once the notification is enabled, the same will be available in the Active list. Please use the link Manage Notifications if you would like change/edit the respective notification setup.
5. Click on the Save button to save the changes.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?