The Organization structure can be defined precisely in the system. Company is the topmost unit; you can also define as many sub companies as needed.
The steps to create a Company are as follows.
To create a new company
1. Navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under Organization Setup, click Manage Companies
3. Click the Add button. This will create a new row under each column.
4. Give a name and description for the company. The name of companies will appear in the Company field of the employee profile under the Organization Structure.
5. You can also assign the sub companies to the respective Parent Node (the Parent Company).
6. Hit the icon highlighted below to deactivate the active company.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.