Location types help define the location precisely in the system. Location Types such as city, county, state, region, etc. can be defined and managed easily.
The steps to create a new location type are as follows.
To create a new location type
1. Navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under Organization Setup, click Manage Location Types
3. Click the Add button. This will create a new row under each column.
4. Define the name for the location type. The name should be city, country, state, or region.
5. Enter the description if necessary.
6. Specify the location hierarchy in a hierarchical order ranging from 1,2,3 and so on. Based on this order, the location hierarchy is determined.
7. On saving, the location types will be listed in the Manage Locations page.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.