All the users directed to the landing page once they log in. This page supports an image of performance appraisal steps in the left pane and a textual write-up in the right pane. A link to action items can also be added in the landing page.
It is possible to Configure Landing Page as per Organization needs and publish easily.
The steps to configure the landing page are as follows.
To configure a landing page
1. Navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under Organization Setup, click Configure Landing Page
3. To upload the image of performance appraisal procedure, click Choose File next to Image to browse to the location where the image file is stored and click Open. The Preview appears in the Image.
4. Use the workspace provided in the Landing Page Editor to include body content or the context of the PMS and use the toolbar to format the content.
5. The body content can include an Action Items link to direct the users to their performance action items.
6. To upload Help Documents like user guides related to the performance appraisal process, click Browse to locate the PDF file where it is stored and click Open. Also, set the Display text for the documents attached.
7. In the Home Page, the documents will be added to the Help Document selection list and are available for users to download.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.