A company may have several divisions. As a HR administrator, you can manage the master list of divisions.
The steps to create a new division are described in admin perspective. The steps are as follows.
To create a new division
1. Navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under Organization Setup, click Manage Divisions
3. Click the Add button. This will create a new row under each column.
4. Give a name and description for the company division.
5. To create a division under a Parent Node (the Parent Company); assign the division to the respective Parent Node.
6. You can deactivate a company division temporarily and reactivate it later when necessary.
7. On saving, these divisions will appear in the Division field of the employee profile under the Organization Structure.
8. You can modify the existing divisions by clicking the respective rows, make the necessary changes and then save the changes.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.