Publish Nomination is the final step of the employee promotion nomination process. After the final level of promotion approving, a HR can publish the employee promotion nominations.
To publish the employee promotion
- Navigate to People > Manage Promotion
- In the Manage Promotions page, click the Approvals/Publish tab
- The tab displays a list of employees or nominees whose promotion nominations are already approved by the hierarchy of approval levels but Waiting for Publish.
- The available filters to filter and find a particular employee or nominee record includes
- Search bar filters the list of employees or nominees matching the given search keyword
- The advanced Filter above the search bar, filter the list of nominees with respect to the filter parameters like Recommendation (for selected appraisal cycle, Rating value, overall performance score), Reporting To Relationship, Organization Unit, Location, Nomination Details (for proposed designation, selected publish nomination status, employee's job tenure, etc.,)
- Sort By filter filters the records of employees by Nomination Status, Employee Id, First Name, and Designation
- Ascending / Descending order Sort Filter sort the employees in alphabetical order and/or reverse alphabetical order.
- After finding the nominee you require to publish, click the Publish status level link configured based on your publish promotion privilege.
- The Nomination page displays the employee nominated details with all of the approver comments.
- Click Publish. A confirmation message appears. Click Yes.
- The system displays the success message. Click OK to return to the Approvals/Publish page.
- The system sends an email notification to the publisher or HR on successful publishing the promotion. The notifications can be managed in the Manage Notifications page.
- The proposed designation, track, level, or work role will be updated in the employee profile and becomes effective from the date provided.
- In the concerned employee's Career Highlights, the change of employee designation, track, level, or work role will be reflected.
- In the concerned employee's Change History page, the change of employee designation, track, level, or work role will be reflected with the name of the publisher under the Change By column and the Changed On date.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.