As a manager, you can view the individual employees or nominees, who are in reporting relationship to you. The employees are nominated for a promotion by the hierarchy of designation, track, level, or work role.
To view a team member's promotion nomination
- Navigate to People > Manage Promotion
- By default, the My Team Nominations page displays the list of employees or nominees recommended for promotion as configured in the system. The promotion eligibility criteria can be managed using the Configure Promotion page.
- To display the employees who are already nominated, select Show Only Nominated Employees.
- The available filters to filter and find a particular employee or nominee record includes
- Search bar filters the list of employees or nominees matching the given search keyword
- The advanced Filter , filter the list of nominees with respect to the filter parameters like Recommendation (for selected appraisal cycle, Rating value, overall performance score), Reporting To Relationship, Organization Unit, Location, Nomination Details (for proposed designation, selected nomination status, employee's job tenure, etc.,) to search for a particular nominee’s record.
- Sort By filter filters the records of employees by Nomination Status, Employee Id, First Name, and Designation
- Ascending / Descending order Sort Filter sort the employees in alphabetical order and/or reverse alphabetical order.
- After finding the nominee you require to promote, click the Nominate link configured based on your nominate employee privilege. For more details on nominating employee, refer Nominate Employee article.
- If you have not assigned the nominate employee privilege, you can click the View Nomination link to view the nomination details of a particular employee nominated for promotion.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.