How to import the normalization ratings?
Modified on: Tue, 22 Oct, 2019 at 7:51 AM
HR can do normalization or standardize performance scores based on parameters like Grade, Designation, Location to check for any rater's bias. These are then used to drive compensation bands and make decisions requiring differentiated indices.
To Import the normalization of employee performance review scores
- Navigate to Performance > Normalization
- To Export the bell curve details to an Excel file, click the Export icon at the Normalization header.
- Make changes in the available normalization ratings
- Save the file and import into the system.
- To Import the normalization details via Excel file, click the Add file option to upload the data.
Choose the available file and click on ' Validate '
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?