HR can do normalization or standardize performance scores based on parameters like Grade, Designation, and Location to check for any rater's bias. These are then used to drive compensation bands and make decisions requiring differentiated indices.
To filter the normalization of employee performance review scores
- Navigate to Performance > Normalization
- Below are the filter option available in the normalization
- Filter based on the feedback cycle]
- Filter based on the Relationship
- Filter based on the Organization Unit ( Division, Department )
- Filter based on the Location
- Filter based on the Level
- Can exclude the employees on notice period
- Click on ' Apply ' once the filter option is selected
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.