How to provide Continuous Feedback for multiple employees?
Modified on: Thu, 28 Jan, 2021 at 6:15 PM
Continuous Feedback wall allows providing feedback under various categories and awards to employees. Who can provide feedback or awards to which employees depends on how your HR admin configured this module in the product.
Continuous Feedback can also be provided to multiple employees at the same time.
To provide feedback for multiple employees
1. Navigate to Engagement > Continuous Feedback
2. Click ADD FEEDBACK / AWARD
3. In the Add Continuous Feedback, do the following.
- Select any one of the feedback categories you require for providing the feedback
- If the Award category is chosen, you can select an award (e.g. Star Gladiator, Role Star, Role Star, Trust, Innovation, Employee of the Month/Year, etc).
- Click View Employee Directory to manually pick the employees to whom continuous feedback is to be provided and then click Add or you can also use the "Import employees" option to choose the employees in bulk.
- To Import employees in bulk, click the "Import employees" link and download the default template and add the required employees to whom the feedback is to be provided and save the excel form and click the "Choose file" option and upload the employees by clicking Add
- Enter the feedback, attachment, or photo
- To post the feedback, click POST
- Any feedback submitted will be published after 15 minutes. The feedback can be edited or deleted within those 15 minutes.
- Each post can be responded to based on the visibility settings. For information on setting the visibility of feedback to a certain group of people, refer to Manage Continuous Feedback Categories.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary on how the features described here. The given screenshots may also vary from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?