HR can do normalization or standardize performance scores based on parameters like Grade, Designation, Location to check for any rater's bias. The HR can also do the pending approval on the Normalization page.
How to Normalize the ratings of the employees
- Navigate to Performance > Normalization
- HR can do normalization for the employees who are in the Feedback and Recommendation Approval Stage and also can Approve or Reject the recommendation on finalizing the Grade.
- Select the "View Pending Approval" check box to view the list of employees whose ratings are yet to approve.
- The user who is approving the rating can do the bulk approval on the normalization page. The user can also approve the rating to the employees in different ways
1) Select the employees in bulk and Approve
- The user has to select the employees and click the "Approve" link to approve the rating.
2) The user can apply the filter available on the Normalization page in approving the Rating.
The HR can apply the below filters as required in approving the rating of the employees
Cycle Name, Relationship, Organization Filter, Branch, Position Designation, Level, Grade, Business Category, Date of Joining
While applying the mentioned filter, the HR can do the approving based on the filters applied in approving the rating.
If the user would like to approve the rating only to a few list of the employees, the user who is approving the rating can use the "Other" filter in the list.
- Download the Default Template and fill in the details. Choose the file and Click "Apply" to proceed in approving the ratings to the employees.
- The user will be popped up with the message that "The ratings are approved".
- The employee's ratings will be approved and the system will be shown as "Approval in Progress" for the employees in the queue. The reason is employee records will be in progress in the back end and approved one by one on the Normalization page.
- Once all the ratings are approved, the user will not see any approval status pending on the normalization page.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.