Integration in Synergita OKR helps receive notifications easily to Slack. By enabling this integration, users can stay informed on their OKR progress without logging into Synergita OKR. Here's how to set up Slack integration:
- Log in to Synergita OKR.
- Navigate to Configurations >> Integrations.
- Click on the Slack Integration to initiate the integration process.
- Switch on toggle for Slack Integration, and integrate teams by logging into Slack.
- After successful integration, notifications can be customized.
Turning on Individual Notifications:
- After enabling notifications for Slack, each notifications can be turned on and off using toggle buttons individually for Email and Slack.
- To customize the notifications, navigate to Configurations >> Notifications.
- The notifications are listed on the left, with the toggle switches for Teams on the right side.
- By default, all the toggles that have been enabled earlier for Email, will be automatically enabled for Slack. They can be turned on or off if necessary.
Note: This feature is exclusively for the users of OKR Growth.