As an HR Administrator, by using the Manage Users page, you can reset your user's account password. Please find the below steps to set the reset password to the employees
- HR Login
- Admin >Tenant Administration > Manage Users
- Search the employee by user name and Select the Employees
- Click the down drop down from tab "Action"
- Click Reset Password.
Post clicking the Reset Password, the system will generate new login credentials and send them to the employee's respective official e-mail Id.
To reset passwords in bulk for user accounts:
- For mass inserting the users to be filtered, click Add File next to Import employee to be filtered.
- Download the Default Template excel. Fill the excel in a valid format. The data must include the employee's Email Id.
- Click Choose File to upload the updated template.
- Click Validate. The uploaded data is validated for its data types.
- Select an individual or multiple user accounts you require to set a new password and click the action Reset Password. The system shows the message “Password has been reset.”
The system will sends the Reset Password email notification with a one-time password to the registered email address of the user. The user must click the reset link sent in the mail and must set a new password. Thus, the user will be allowed to log in to the system with the changed password next time logging.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries