Some of the commonly asked questions relating to trouble logging-in.
1. Where do I log in to Synergita?
For security reasons, we will not be able to disclose the exact URL associated with your company. However, you should have received an email with your login credentials and the appropriate link. If you are unable to locate the email, kindly contact individuals within your company - preferably the HR to obtain the exact web address used by your company.
2. I cannot remember my username. How can I retrieve it?
Your username is specific to your company's Synergita system or it could be similar to your company's other user id. You should have received an email with your login credentials when you were first granted access to the system. If you are unable to locate the email, kindly contact your HR.
3. I cannot remember my password. How can I retrieve it?
Forgot password self-service is enabled, it should help you regain access to Synergita by clicking on the Forgot Password link on the login page. If you still face difficulties you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I used the Forgot Password self-service feature and the web page says it is sent to my email id, But I never received it.
There can be several reasons for why you might not have received the email:
- The email may be caught in your spam folder. Kindly check it to verify if you have received it.
- Your username or email id may have been entered wrongly. Kindly check the spelling and try again.
- You may have entered an email address, that we have no record of. Kindly note Synergita maintains only one primary email id associated with a user of a company. If your organization has provided you with multiple email id's, pl. try another one.
If the problem persists, kindly contact your HR and write to us at email@example.com