You need to enter a valid Username and Password to login into Synergita. Users might come across through following situations while logging in.
- If you have forgotten your password, click “Forget Password?” link on the login page.
- The Forgot Password page displays.
- Enter your official email ID registered in your HR system and click Submit.
- A reset password email will be sent to the user's registered email address
- Click the reset link sent along with the mail and provide a new password.
Entering Wrong Username
- Sometimes users tend to enter the wrong username while logging in to the page. This is mostly because they will get confused between their official email id and personal eMail id. It has to be noted that we should enter the username as it is given in the profile of that employee.
- While trying to log in, if the system shows the login page again without showing any error message. Clear your browser cookies and try again.
- If you are still unable to login, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries