Managers and HR have access to training related details. Managers have access to training related details only for their team. The HR Team have access to complete training related details of the entire human capital.
To access your team member's training courses
- Navigate to Development > My Team's Training
- My Team's Training page displays all the team members for whom training courses have been recommended.
- Search and find for a particular team member using the Search box to search by keyword and/or navigate the pages to find and locate that particular employee.
- To view the training related details of a particular team member by both completed and pending courses, click Pending Training Courses pertinent to that employee.
- The employee's training data page displays with two sections.
- Pending Training Course(s) - This indicates the pending training programs yet to be completed by the employee
The Pending Training Course(s) that are displayed in the table indicates that there are no planned pending training programs to be attended by the employee.
- Training Log- The Training Log indicates the training programs that the employee attended
- To view Training Programs that have been completed click the expansion (drop-down arrow)
- This opens the list of Training Courses that have been completed by the employee.
- The number of completed training programs are indicated within brackets.
- The log displays the details of the training course with the Category, Course Name, date attended, the number of hours spent on training and comments.
- There is also a provision to attach support documents if any.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries