The Recommended Training Course Report enables to establish the number of employees that require training. It also enables to establish training demand by applying the following filters.
- Organization Unit: This enables to identify all the employees requiring training by the department for whom various training programs have been recommended in the previous appraisal cycle. (This would include both specific or set of courses for a particular department)
- Work Details (Designation): This enables to identify the various types of training recommended for all the employees in a particular designation. For example, Manager, Senior Manager, etc.
- Basic Details: This enables to identify the trainings recommended for employees as for their employment types like permanent, probation, trainee, etc., employee name, employee number, date of joining
- Training Details: This enables to identify the training reflected in the organization training courses library.
- Feedback Cycle Name: This is an analytical report which helps to cross-verify variance or analyzes the trends observed in recommending various training courses in the previous feedback cycles or training budget periods.
- Location: This enables to identify the training recommended for employees by their work location.
- Navigate to Reports > Manage Reports
- Under Performance management, click Recommended Training Courses Report
- To configure the report, click FILTER. Filter by pop-window opens.
- Select the fields required to be reflected in the report.
- Once the required fields have been selected click Apply. The report with required filter fields will be displayed.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.