The "Recommended Training Course Report" enables to establish the number of employees that require training. It also enables to establish training demand in the following ways.
Demand by Training Course Name:
- Organization Unit: This enables to identify all the employees requiring training by department for whom various training programs have been recommended in the previous an appraisal cycle. (This would include both specific or set of courses for a particular department)
- Designation: This enables to identify the various types of trainings recommended for all the employees in a particular designation - ex. Manager, Sr. Manager etc.
- By Workrole: This enables to identify the various types of trainings recommended for all the employees performing a similar role. - customer support, sales etc.,
- Employee Status: This enables to identify the trainings recommended for emloyees as per their status - ex. permanent, probation, trainee, etc.,
- Other Courses: This enables to identify the trainings not reflected in the organization training courses library.
- Feedback Cycle Name: This is an analytical report which helps to cross verify variance or analyze the trends observed in recommending various training courses in the previous feedback cycles or training budget periods.
To establish all the above required various filters are provided:
To apply a filter click on the Add: It opens a new check box menu. Select the fields required to be reflected in the report.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screen shots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.