As a HR, you can categorize or classify the different functional areas like accounting, development, marketing, HR, sales into Tracks. This classification is beyond mapping employees to the company, division, and department. Using this page, HR can capture the master list of tracks, which appear in the employee profile.
The steps to create a new track for an organization are as follows.
To add a new Track
1. Navigate to Admin > HR Administration
2. Under Profile Module Setup, click Manage Tracks
3. Click the Add button. This will create a new row under each column.
4. Give a name for the track.
5. Enter the description for the track if necessary.
6. On saving, the newly created employee track record will be added to the track list under Work Details section of an Organization Structure of the employee profile.
7. To edit the existing track details, just click the relevant row.
8. You can also deactivate the track temporarily and reactivate it later when necessary.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary on how the features described here. The given screenshots may also vary from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.