Training Courses can be managed efficiently in Synergita. HR shall manage the master list of training courses and can categorize it to allocate to the employees.
The steps to create the training courses are as follows.
To create a new training course
1. Navigate to Admin > HR Administration
2. Under Profile Module Setup, click Manage Training Courses
3. Click the Add button. This will create a new row under each column.
4. Give a name and description for the course.
5. Select the course category from the available list. If you are unable to find the relevant course category, you can create a new course category by clicking the list option Other.
6. The training courses can be configured based on one or more parameters like Organization Unit, Work Role, Designation, and Track. Based on this configuration, the system will populate the training courses for recommendation to employees.
7. If you enable the option Mandatory, the courses will be added to the concerned employee's pending courses list directly.
8. Set the Due Date for the employees to complete the training session. The due date will be displayed against the course name under the My Training widget of the concerned employee’s dashboard.
9. You can also deactivate a training course temporarily and reactivate it later when necessary.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary on how the features described here. The given screenshots may also vary from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.