You can manage employee skills in Synergita. The skills can be organized into multiple categories. HR admin shall manage the master list of skills categories.
The steps to create a new skill category are as follows.
To add the employee skill category
1. Navigate to Admin > HR Administration
2. Under Profile Module Setup, click Manage Skill Categories
3. Click the Add button. This will create a new row under each column.
4. Give a name and description for the skill category.
5. For creating a sub-category under a category, select the required Parent Category. The created sub-category will act like a child section to the Parent category.
6. On saving, the newly created skill category will be added to the Category list under the Skills tab of the employee profile.
7. To edit the existing skill category details, just click the corresponding row.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary on how the features described here. The given screenshots may also vary from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.