Work Roles of employees can be managed in Synergita efficiently. HR shall manage the master list of work roles and can allocate it to the employees while creating their profiles.
Typically Work Roles are different from designations but refer to the role, which employee plays in the assignment or project.
The steps to create a new work role are as follows.
To create a new work role
1. Navigate to Admin > HR Administration
2. Under Profile Module Setup, click Manage Work Roles
Search View lists all the available work roles.
3. Click the Add button. This will create a new row under each column.
4. Give a name and description for the work role.
5. Classify the work role under any one of the already defined tracks. The tracks can be defined in the Manage Tracks page
6. On saving, the newly created employee work role will be added to the Work Role list of an Organization Structure of the employee profile.
7. To edit the existing work role details, just click the relevant row.
8. You can also deactivate the work role temporarily and reactivate it later when necessary.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary on how the features described here. The given screenshots may also vary from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.