How to login to salary revision page
Modified on: Fri, 29 Jan, 2021 at 12:57 PM
Once you received your salary revision notification, Synergita enables you to view the current and past salary revision details and also to download the revision letters.
To view one's salary revision
1. Navigate to Performance > My Salary Revisions
The Salary Revisions Login page is password protected to avoid the unauthorized access to this page by others.
2. Enter your Password, Date of Birth and the unique Captcha Code as given in the screen to get access to this page.
3. To view salary revision details, click Login.
4. Click on "Forgot password" option, if you require the log in credentials. The login credentials will be sent to your email ID.
In the Salary Revision page, you can view the latest revised details of salary components and Salary Revision History. The Salary Revision History displays all previous salary revisions.
4. To download the appraisal letter in the PDF format, under Salary Revision Details, click Download next to Revision Paper.
- The PDF will be available in your default downloads folder. On opening the PDF, the document will prompt for a password.
- For security reasons, the PDF attachment is protected by a 12 character password and you need to enter it in the format as mentioned in Note text highlighted in the red rectangle.
- For example, if your name in your profile is James and date of joining is 14th of December, 2010, then your password will be jam14dec2010.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?