Managers can view the performance of their team members.
To view the performance of a team member
- Navigate to Performance > My Team's Performance. The My Team's Performance page displays as shown.
- The available filters to filter and find a particular employee record includes
- Search bar to search for a particular team member’s record using a search keyword
- Advanced Search Option for including advanced filter parameters like Reporting To Relationship, Feedback Cycle Name to search for a particular team member’s record.
- Active filter list down records of employees by the employment status.
- Sort By filter filter records of employees by First Name, Last Name, and Designation
- Ascending / Descending order Sort Filter to sort the employees in alphabetical order and/or reverse alphabetical order.
- Using this page, managers can also set,view, manage and review goals, view past feedback, review and provide continuous feedback and many more actions.
- To set and view goal status, click View Goals and Competencies pertinent to an employee.
- Similarly, you can click View Past Feedback and any menu like Continuous Feedback, Employee Performance Metric, Score Trend, etc., from View More pertinent to an employee
- The Performance page of that particular employee displays with the respective tabs relevant to the action you selected.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.